Overview of Immunomic Therapeutics, Inc.
Feature of Company
- A US-based bio company with immunotherapy platform technology established in 2006.
- UNITE (Universal Intracellular Targeted Expression) is a powerful next-generation vaccine platform technology that enhances cytotoxic T-cell function for immunotherapy such as cancer and allergy with enhancing antigen-presentation ability by targeting specific antigens to lysosomes.
- Developing cancer immunotherapy that the enhanced immune function in vivo with activating the immune system of cancer patients by mounting cancer-specific antigens on immune cells with high efficiency attacks cancer cells with the UNITE platform technology.
- Proven technology developed in collaboration with the Johns Hopkins, Duke, Harvard, and the University of Florida.
- Recognized as a global leading company in the vaccination field with strengths of next-generation vaccine platform technology.
- The development of allergy treatment using the following technology is a proven technology licensed out to Astellas pharma of Japan for a total of 315 million USD in 2015. (Astellas pharma Inc.is the world's top 10 global pharmaceutical company)
- Astellas is currently conducting clinical trials on peanut and pollen allergies, with expecting to exceed 10% of royalties.
- Veterinary medicines were licensed out by Zenoaq of Japan and are currently being developed as veterinary therapeutic vaccines.
- Phase II clinical trials for glioblastoma are in the process with a progress rate of 80%. As a result of Phase 1 clinical trial, the 5-year survival rate was about 7 times higher than that of the existing drug, and the median OS (Overall Survival rate) exceeded 40 months.
- Other indications are in progress: Clinical trials are being prepared for 7 different types of cancer including skin cancer (Merkel cell carcinoma), gastric, liver, and bladder cancer.
- Currently owns the world's best workforce, the Corporate Management and Scientific Advisory Boards, and has its own product development skills.
- Strengthens cooperation with technology updates and development through networks of immunotherapy and clinical trials
About the UNITE platform
- The UNITE platform is a powerful next-generation vaccine platform technology that and enhances the function of cytotoxic T cells by enhancing antigen presentation with targeting specific antigens to lysosomes.
- A company’s developing anticancer medicine using the UNITE platform is a cancer immunotherapy that enhances the immune system of cancer patients by loading cancer-specific antigens on immune cells with high efficiency.
- After securing 51% or more of equity (including friendly shares), the company plans to expand its stake constantly in the medium term
- Utilize the company's Human Network to Maximize Collaboration with Elevar in Concurrent Clinical and Global Marketing
- Nasdaq or KOSDAQ IPO at the propitious moment